Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I want to thank Lisa of Tomato Thymes in the Kitchen Garden for this honor.  This is actually the second time I've won this award.  The first time is was last fall from Granny.  Unfortunately, she awarded it to me right after I took an unexpected leave from blogging for several months, so I would like to thank her belatedly.


Here are the rules-
Add the award to your blog


Thank the blogger who gave it to you

Mention 7 random things about yourself

List the rules

Award to 15 bloggers

Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blogs or on Facebook

Seven random things about me:
1.  I planted my first seeds when I was three.
2.  Someday I'll figure how to embed the award in my sidebar!
3.  I live with my two cousins.
4.  My computer hasn't been updated since 2005.
5.  I have a virtual aquarium program called 'Aquazone' that I have been running continuously since 2000.
6.  I live less than an hour from Washington DC and haven't been there since high school.
7.  I have to go over two mountains to get to work.

Fifteen nominations is tough, considering that my list would mirror Lisa's, and I'd need closer to 150 like Granny. 

I will nominate one blog- Jenny from Simple Gardening Made Easy.

Thank you again Lisa for the honor!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations....again! I'm glad you sent the award on to Jenny, she is also very deserving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Granny! Truth be told, your blog was the inspration forme to start blogging.

      Delete
  2. awww, thank you, I'm very touched :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Granny agrees, your are very deserving.

      Delete
  3. Ed you are welcome. Have a nice weekend.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete